World Wide Car Showroom.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator!

2 posters

Go down

Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator! Empty Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator!

Post by Shelb'girl. Mon 9 May - 21:06

Hey, donc bon je me présente je m'appelle Laurie et j'ai 17 ans (bientôt 18 Razz) et je suis étudiante en gestion!

Je suis passionnée d'automobiles depuis toute petite, surtout des petites américaines!

Ma voiture favorite est donc la mustang boss 302. I love you

A vous!  Razz

Hello all, i'm Laurie and i'm 17 (soon 18) and i'm studying actually the management!

I'm fascinated by cars since i was a little girl! And of course about american cars.

So my favourite car is the mustang boss 302. <3

Now it's your turn! Razz
Shelb'girl.
Shelb'girl.
Admin

https://wwcs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator! Empty Re: Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator!

Post by albapor Mon 9 May - 23:16

xD "petites americaines" meme si les poney car sont plus petit que les muscle cars :p
albapor
albapor

Back to top Go down

Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator! Empty Re: Présentation de l'administratrice en chef! Display of the chief administrator!

Post by Shelb'girl. Wed 11 May - 9:33

roooh 500 chevaux c'est rien XD
Shelb'girl.
Shelb'girl.
Admin

https://wwcs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum